Typhoon TV Apk Setup Precise Guide in below:
- Mx Player Setup
- Integrating Trakt.TV
- Subtitle Setup
How to enable mx player as default on Typhoon TV APK?
Quite easy! Follow the instructions below.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Default video player.
- Alter it to the MX player.
Update Typhoon TV Apk with Real Debrid connection
What actually benefits the user from debris activation is that sources become more. You’ll be able to watch high-quality videos with a low buffer rate in Typhoon TV App.
- Move to settings in the app.
- Check for log in to the Real-Debrid option and click on it.
- It will ask you to log in if you’re not registered Signup here.
- You’ll be given a small code to save. Put it to some file.
- Now open https://real-debrid.com/device and paste the saved code here.
- That’s it, and Authorization is done!
Integrate Trakt.TV with Typhoon TV App
Very simple, but if you ask, what’s the reason behind integrating Trakt.TV! The answer is, you will find many other platforms covered under one roof, and that roof is TrakTV. You can watch movies on another platform on Typhoon TV App now.
- Click on three horizontal lines and select settings.
- Tap on “Login to Trakt.TV” (Create a profile if you don’t have one)
- You shall get a pop-up code on the screen. Save it on any file.
- To activate Track.TV, open browser and hit trakt.tv/activate
- Login using credentials and paste the code saved for activation.
Guide to setup subtitles on Typhoon TV Apk
It’s easy to get subtitles for movie files in Typhoon TV Apk if you follow these simple steps below.
- Firstly, Run Typhoon TV App and tap on the movie you want to watch.
- Click on the play button and opt-in Play with subtitle.
- Now you will be getting a bunch of files of different quality. Choose the one that best matches your requirement.
- That’s it, and you will now be getting subtitles on the bottom line of the movie or TV show on Updated Typhoon TV Apk.
Get more info on below step by step