General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- typhoon-tv.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given typhoon-tv.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in typhoon-tv.com legitimate interests
- typhoon-tv.com needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Purpose, consent, and retention period
Contracting our products or services, registering or signing up on any of the sections of this web or submitting data through our contact forms to any of the addresses indicate or by phone will involve your consent to the treatments described in each case. With regard to commercial communications, the latter may refer to products or services provided by both ONTECNIA and third parties, and will always be submitted by ONTECNIA. No express authorization is required for the submission of commercial communications regarding products or services that are identical or similar to those contracted previously, regardless of your right to object to such treatment at any given moment. In the remaining cases, the user must expressly accept or request the reception of commercial messages.
In general, the data submitted during the user registration process to our physical address, to the email address email@example.com, or through our contact form, will only be used for the attention and management of the provision of our services, including the maintenance of your user profile and the management of comments and participation in our opinion and discussion forums, attend your queries, manage an appropriate Customer and User Service, and submit commercial communications in compliance with the above-mentioned statements. Those data will be kept whilst you remain as a user of the web, until the corresponding procedures have been completed or, in absence of, during a maximum period of one month, after which they shall be deleted.
For the purpose of managing our commercial communications, the data will be retained for an undefined period, unless the customer or user were to exercise his/her right to object to such communications or were to request the deletion of such data.
The legal grounds for the treatments indicated are, where appropriate, the provision of the services of this web, the attention and management of user and customer requests as indicated, and the submission of commercial communications, all the latter in compliance with the consent provided for the fulfilment of contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
Data published on user profiles
The users of typhoon-tv.com can register as users and create and manage their profile, all the latter in compliance with the particular conditions indicated where appropriate.
Registering as a user means giving authorization for the treatment of the data provided in order to administer and manage the profile in question, to access and take part in certain sites on this web. Likewise, the user expressly accepts the publication of the username, image and country provided. To these profile data, we will add the number of votes cast by the user, the positive and negative votes received and the rating average of his/her contributions, awarded by other service users.
Likewise, typhoon-tv.com will publish a continuously updated list, with the users that contribute the most towards the web.
Participation in spaces of opinion about programs, applications, contents or comments in our blog involves gathering and treating data for the management, administration and dissemination of the latter.
The user, by submitting his/her comments in these spaces, authorizes the treatment of the data provided, as well as the publication of the name given, the image associated to his/her user profile, web and contents provided, on the page of reference.
Rights of affected parties
As the affected party, you can request at any moment access to your personal data, their modification or deletion, as well as exercise your right to limit their treatment, object or transfer the data in compliance with the corresponding regulations. For such purpose, you shall submit a message to the addresses indicated on this page or in our Legal Notice.
Likewise, we inform you about the possibility to file a claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection in the case of considering that the treatment of your data is not appropriate.
Cookies and browsing data
This website uses its own cookies and those of third parties. Any action other than blocking the latter, as well as the express request of the service or functionality associated to the cookie, involve that you agree with their installation and use. You can also delete or remove the cookies manually through the options of your browser.
In particular, the cookies used have the following purposes:
- Advertising cookies, corresponding to the domains 1rx.io, 254.com, 254a.com, 2mdn.com, 2mdn.net, 360yield.com, 3lift.com, 4finance.com, 4players.de, a3cloud.net, abmr.net, accenture.com, acuityplatform.com, acxiom-online.com, adadvisor.net, adbrn.com, addthis.com, adform.net, adformdsp.com, adgr.com, adgrx.com, adhight.net, adingo.jp, adition.com, adkontekst.pl, admanmedia.com, admedo.com, adnxs.com, adrcntr.com, adsafety.net, adscale.de, adscience.nl, adserver01.de, adsrvr.org, adsymptotic.com, adtech.de, adtechus.com, advertising.com, afy11.net, agkn.com, aliexpress.com, amazon-adsystem.com, amgdgt.com, angsrvr.com, atdmt.com, atemda.com, audienceiq.com, audrte.com, ayads.co, basebanner.com, betrad.com, betweendigital.com, bidr.io, bidswitch.net, bidtheatre.com, bigicq.ru, bluekai.com, btrll.com, burstnet.com, casalemedia.com, castplatform.com, cdnwebcloud.com, chango.com, chip.de, commander1.com, company-target.com, contextweb.com, convertro.com, cpmstar.com, creative-serving.com, criteo.com, crwdcntrl.net, ctnsnet.com, cwkuki.com, d17a.com, delidataxsegment.com, demdex.net, digitru.st, dlqm.net, dmtry.com, dotomi.com, doubleclick.net, dyntrk.com, emxdgt.com, epartner.es, eqads.com, erne.com, everesttech.net, exactag.com, exelator.com, eyeota.net, eyereturn.com, eyeviewads.com, flashtalking.com, flshtalking.com, fortune.com, gmads.net, google.com, gruveo.com, gssprt.jp, gstatic.com, gumgum.com, gwallet.com, heyfiesta.com, hola.org, hostelworld.com, hotwords.es, ib-ibi.com, iberostar.com, ibillboard.com, id5-sync.com, impact-ad.jp, infolinks.com, innovid.com, insightexpressai.com, invitemedia.com, ipredictive.com, iqok.ru, justpremium.com, kau.li, korrelate.net, krxd.net, legolas-media.com, lijit.com, liverail.com, lucidmedia.com, m6r.eu, mathtag.com, mediabong.com, mediaplex.com, melia.com, metrigo.com, mgid.com, mookie1.cn, mookie1.com, mxptint.com, netseer.com, nexac.com, nexage.com, nonstoppartner.net, nt.vc, nuggad.net, onaudience.com, openx.net, owneriq.net, pcnetwizard.com, piacy.com, postize.com, postrelease.com, powerlinks.com, pubmatic.com, qservz.com, quantserve.com, questionmarket.com, redintelligence.net, revsci.net, rfihub.com, rhythmxchange.com, rlcdn.com, rtvy.net, rubiconproject.com, rundsp.com, rvty.net, sarenza.com, sascdn.com, scorecardresearch.com, seadform.net, semasio.net, serving-sys.com, simpli.fi, sitescout.com, skibbel.com, smarstream.tv, smartadserver.com, smartclip.net, smartstream.tv, sonobi.com, soundcloud.com, spotxchange.com, srchmgrh.com, stickyadstv.com, switchads.com, tapad.com, teads.tv, tekblue.net, thebrighttag.com, tidaltv.com, tradedoubler.com, tribalfusion.com, tubemogul.com, turn.com, unrulymedia.com, videohub.tv, viralgains.com, visualdna.com, vtracy.de, w55c.net, walmart.com, wayfair.com, weborama.fr, wikia.com, wsj.com, wtp101.com, y-medialink.com, yabidos.com, yahoo.com, yieldlab.net, zanox.com, Bannerflow.com, Nrich.ai, Omnitagjs.com, Adotmob.com, Blismedia.com, Deepintent.com, Earnify.com, Extend.tv, Impdesk.com, Mrpdata.net, Media.net, Zemanta.com.
- Session cookies: to manage the sessions of registered users. Simplifies the browsing, access and customization of contents, services and specific areas for registered users, keeping the session open in the service. This cookie will expire shortly after closing the corresponding session. Additionally, we can use a Facebook cookie for users registered by means of their username on the social network in question.
- Cookies of social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube: to disseminate or share certain contents by means of those services or networks. In this case, the cookie redirects the user to login to the above-mentioned areas and inputs the content in his/her space to be able to share it, therefore you need to have account for these services.
- Google Analytics: registers the data about your access, browsing and visits to our website by means of Google Inc’s service.
The treatment of data corresponding to third parties’ cookies, in other words, all the previous except the session cookies for typhoon-tv.com corresponds to the parties in charge of the abovementioned services. ONTECNIA only has access to anonymous data, therefore, those data cannot be associated to a specific person.
In compliance with the demands in the conditions of Google Analytics, we inform you that such web analytics service is provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, Google), a company from Delaware with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses its own cookies indicated in the previous sections to help the website to analyze how the users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and kept by Google on servers in the USA. Google will use such data, pages and referential searches, location data, and other browsing habits to gather information about the use of the website, collecting activity reports and providing other services related to the website and the use of the Internet. The use of such of information is the sole responsibility of Google, which establishes in its conditions that it may disclose it to third parties whenever required by the law or if those third parties process information on behalf of Google.