Any new app in the market will have its advantages and disadvantages both. But Typhoon TV for Roku has the stronghold in the user community and also reputed by its ancestor terrarium. Like said its new, it comes with fresh, recent content every day. To be honest, there are no disadvantages in precise. However, you got to be cautious about your privacy and security. For that, you need some tools to protect your identity, which are freely available on the web. Overall, the Typhoon TV App brings you fun & joy to your home.
What’s Typhoon TV for Roku?
Roku: It’s a tv, HDMI, and stick device available to play any kind of media on its platform. It’s accessible through all these devices to your smart tv. Roku’s main motive is to let the user access all OTT platforms and other entertainment as a service application on its operating system. It was introduced back in 2008, and till today, 30.5 million screens have had it installed.
Typhoon TV on Roku TV has the ability to produce great service in the form of movies and shows. If you are an end-user of Roku and looking for a free movie app, then Typhoon TV App is the perfect match for your need. But make sure that you’re taking this action on your own responsibility. We do not encourage none. Please be accountable for your activities.
Download Typhoon TV for Roku device
Out of all the other impossible ways, screencasting is the only best option to watch shows or web series on Roku using Typhoon TV App. There is no direct method to download or install Typhoon TV on Roku for various reasons. Take a look at the requirements below, and follow further instructions to cast the app.
Typhoon TV requirements
- Roku software installed on your TV.
- Good internet connection (WIFI)
- Screencasting application (Local cast)
- Typhoon TV installed on your android mobile.
What is screencasting?
A screencast is a screen capture of the actions on a user’s mobile or computer screen, typically with accompanying audio and occasionally with added animations, graphics or video-within-video. In the same way that a screenshot is a static representation of a computer screen at a point in time, a screencast captures what happens on a monitor over a period of time. The audio track can be the sound from an application being demonstrated, a narrative from the presenter, or background audio from another application or audio file.
Screencast Typhoon TV on Roku
1. Install Typhoon TV App on android to screencast the app from mobile to smart tv.
2. Aren’t you aware of android installation? Go to Typhoon TV for the Android tutorial here.
3. It’s mandatory to have both your mobile and Roku connected to the same Wi-Fi network. And also, the Miracast option is activated on the Roku.
4. Make sure you have also installed a “Local cast” application on your mobile phone from play store.
5. Open Local cast app and select yellow cast icon visible on the bottom right corner. Once after selecting that It will ask you to choose among the list to screencast. Choose Roku as your option.
6. Select any movie you want to watch and long-press on its source file which will list you play with the option, select that and choose Local cast to screencast.
7. That’s how screencasting is done. Once the connection is established, you don’t need to do it again and again.